So much to give thanks for - mostly the constant amusement of living with a moody two-year-old. In no particular order, here some of the bizarre things you did in the last couple days:
- Ate one ice cube before and four ice cubes after supper - then refused your last two bites of ice cream in favour of ice.
- As we were driving away from the cabin, you got sun in your eyes. I told you to just shut them and go to sleep - AND YOU DID! Of course, the payoff was that you only slept for fifty minutes and were miserable the rest of the day.
- Had to "hurry, hurry, go pee" during supper. Two minutes after your dad took you pee, you said "pee again, Mommy" but when we got downstairs you just tried to lure me into your tent to play.
- Sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star like a metal singer.
- Eat. And ask for more. You even got really excited about the tomato sandwich I made you for breakfast.
- Love to talk about when you were a "tiny baby in Mommy's tummy" and how you'll grow "big like Mommy."
It's a short week, just three work days for me. When I told you tonight that I was going to stay home with you on Friday you said, "Mommy stay home with Yaya. Daddy go work. Nana go work, too." You've got the world figured out, don't you?
Metal Queen from Really Silly Lily and her mama on Vimeo.