Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Meet my new friends, Snap, Crackle & Pop!


I didn't want to say anything, in case I might jinx it but you have been eating. Like someone who needs food to survive. The most amazing is that you had breakfast - twice! Not since you began eating solid foods have you eaten anything before mid-morning snack time but the last couple mornings you had a bowl of cereal within minutes of waking. Sugar Crisp on Monday and Rice Krispies today.

Update: It's two days later than when I started writing this. Two more days of breakfast. So anyway, it's true. Yesterday morning you amazed your father. He was sitting on the kitchen floor with your bowl of cereal and he's says to me, "Lily keeps coming up to me because I'm holding the food and she actually wants to eat it." And you do. You even ate a whole piece of lasagna at supper last night - after the supper you eat at 4:30 with Nana. You also licked the remnants out of the salad dressing bottle, but that was more for your entertainment than your nourishment. So we're proud of you.

*Note: Snap, Crackle and Pop are paid endorsers of Rice Krispies with Real Strawberries. We cannot vouch for it as we only have the regular kind.

No comments: