Thursday, February 22, 2007

Stricken with a cold bug


Within minutes of waking up this morning you sneezed three times, expelling large amounts of mucous each time. What an awful way to start the day. And it just got worse from there. By the time your dad and I came home after work, your eyes were puffy, you were grouchy and wanted nothing to do out of my arms. After your bath, I had never seen you look so weak, ill and blotchy. We loaded you up with Advil and put you to bed. This is by far the worst cold you've had, your sixth I believe. Little did I know that babies could take cold medication, but your dad picked some up tonight to get you over the rough patches tomorrow - when he'll be staying home with you. I suppose it will be a very quiet weekend. I'll have to find a new recipe and make some more play dough to keep us entertained. That last batch turned out to be a real dud after the first day...

No comments: