Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yayyy for babies!

Lily and Finn have a new second cousin! Hunter Terry Knox Millar was born less than an hour ago to my cousin Trevor and his girlfriend Amber on what would have been my Nana's 81st birthday. He was a whopping 10 lbs., 7 oz. Ouch...


He's named Hunter for Hunter S. Thompson, Terry for his grandpa (and our Uncle Terry) and Knox for my mom's dad, Cecil Knox Millar.

I've been waiting for a couple weeks to hear that this baby had arrived. Hopefully he'll be a little rock star just like his dad because the guitars on the baby items I made for him are just too cute. Errr, I mean cool and manly.

Before Christmas I'd made the bib, burp pad and taggie toy holder. At the beginning of January I made a couple toques; the brown one should fit now (maybe...he's a big kid) and the blue-green one in a month or so.

No comments: