Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Right now.


I am sitting here, half covered in puke, with Finn in the wrap on my chest. He's only in an undershirt as he was also covered in milky puke, but oh so desperate to sleep that I popped him on before I could fully take care of the situation. Over the last two or three days, his illness has returned and he is puking every time he coughs. And Lily's cough has returned also. She was even able to hear us for 24 or so hours as her ears seemed to unplug a bit, but now we're right back to her saying, "What?" every two seconds. I've taken to raising my voice to everyone as I'm so used to talking so loudly for the last week. Poor deaf kid. Back to the doctor this afternoon.

In other news, my mom was admitted back into the hospital yesterday. She's basically the same as she has been for the last few weeks so it's still a plain old waiting game for her to regain what's been lost. Nigel is in town until Sunday so at least until then, we're dog-free.

***

I've uploaded a bunch of photos to Flickr so until I have time and/or energy to put words and pictures together, this is as good as it gets. (But it's pretty good because they're really, really cute.) Enjoy!

No comments: