Friday, February 11, 2011

Checking in...

It may have been obvious from my last post that things were only going to go from bad to worse and that it was best for me to just stay away from here.

After my mom got out of the hospital last Wednesday, my breakdown a few days following that, the kids being as sick as ever and needing antibiotics for their eye, ear, throat and lung infections to now; now where Nigel is here to stay with my mom and yesterday Finn smiled spontaneously for the first time in over a week (and he looked almost back to normal), things are a bit better. Of course, I'm currently in the throes of this cold that Chris has all ready been dealing with all week, but it's a little more manageable.

Perhaps if I can get into top form by the end of the weekend, I can start talking about how wonderful and big my kids are; there is lots to say. I'll have to pick up my camera that I haven't used in a while...

No comments: