Saturday, September 23, 2006

You ought to be in pictures

It's kind of sad that we don't get to take as many pictures of you now that I'm back at work. Today your dad and I tried to make up for it, though, by bringing the camera to the park with us. As I mentioned yesterday, you LOVE the park. You cannot get enough. You would spend more time there than anywhere else if we let you. Thankfully we don't. But we also can't lie to you when you get older, like saying the park is closed or there's a birthday party there and it's full... We can't do this because you can see the park from all of our south-facing windows. And not that we'd want to lie. Anyway, my point is that we got some amazing pictures today so as I type this, I am uploading photos to a Flickr account because this isn't really the forum for sharing all of your photographed cuteness and there is a lot of it. (You can access the photos by clicking on the fancy Flickr box in the white right-hand box.) And oh, again with the pigtails - and a butterfly shirt - you are SO DELICIOUS!!!

No comments: