Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Here's the deal... (aka: Kids Say the Darndest Things)

"Okay, here's the deal, Nana. You pick up my toys while I finish watching the Wonder Pets."

***

Driving back from the Hyundai dealership to pick up the van last week, you look out the window and say, "Are we in a back alley?" Uh...so we joke about how ghetto anywhere in Regina north of Dewdney is, but now you've confirmed it. Thanks.

***

This morning you run out the door to greet Nana and tell her, "We can go to the art galaxy or the museum today. They're free. That means you don't have to pay."

***

As we head out the door to pick up Nana, you say, "I want a sprinkle donut when we get there." To which I respond, "We're not going to the hospital, we're picking up Nana from the airport. Tells you where we hang out...

1 comment:

Family Matters said...

What precious moments Jenn. I hope Lily found a sprinkle donut at the airport!

Jean