Sunday, May 21, 2006

So sweet...


This kid gets sweeter and more wonderful everyday. She's becoming more affectionate with her sloppy kisses and 'so-tight' hugs. If you could package up and sell this stuff...

Lily's also been sleeping pretty good, six and a half hours in a row last night - which is excellent for her! And her fear of strangers has greatly diminished. Unfortunately, she was so unsure of who I was the other morning in my gardening attire, including a hat, that she had no idea who I was - and clung to her nana. Wow. It was sad that she couldn't recognize me, but good that she knows that nana is safe. Baby steps. Lily and I have probably only been apart for about 8 to 10 hours in her entire life, so we're pretty attached. (I went xmas shopping, for drinks once and to Wal-Mart a few times.)

Even though it's nice when Lily's daddy is home to hand her off to once in a while - even though she tends to lunge or otherwise travel in my direction - I love every minute I spend with her.

No comments: