Saturday, July 07, 2007

Calendar girl

When the opportunity presented itself, how could I not use your sweet smiling face in our 2008 calendar? I originally just had a generic little girl swinging, but she needed a bit more personality. And we had just recently gotten a few great shots of your real smile - not your perfectly calculated posing smile. Just darling you are...

Here's the picture your head is from.


And this is the end result - well just the promo piece, but you come complete with a t-shirt that says "I *heart* mama." So true. Click on the image to view it larger.


And there are some new pictures on Flickr from our Atlanta trip. The ones from the Georgia Aquarium are really nice. I think there will be over 100 altogehter, so as I resize them and colour-correct them I will be putting them up so check 'em out.

No comments: